Tuesday 20 October 2009

I can has 3D cat?

When we were told to start the first of our 3 chosen biodiversity subjects, i was quite nervous as i still felt that i didnt have enough experience with 3D Studio Max to create a good enough model. So i browsed the internet and found a very usful tutorial on how to make a cat. I believe that creating this model has given me enough confidence to start my own model from scratch. Below is a step by step process of how i made the model. I wont bother explaining exactly what i did as it says it all in the tutorial.


Here is the link to the tutorial. http://www.3dsmaxtutorials.net/modelling-tutorials/box-modelling-a-cat




Oh, and by the way....the first image of that cat is meant to have a fur texture but for some reason it came out looking like wood. Oh wells...

No comments:

Post a Comment