Monday 23 November 2009

Killer Whale With Background (complete)


Done! I eventually found a background that worked nicely. I think the line between the sea and sky is quite seemless which makes it look so much better. I also added another light effect underneath the whale to give it a bit more realism. Finally, I added a SuperSpray by the tail to create a splashing effect. I could probably make it look a little better by perhaps bluring the particles a little, but I am happy with the way its turned out. I may change it at some point though...
I am very happy with this. It has turned out exactly as i imagined. Now i really must make a start on my Venus FlyTrap!

2 comments:

  1. This is great. Its always good to see the finished article! The scene works perfectly and the sea is really well created. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers 4 the comment!

    but omg this is awsome!!

    keep it up

    AJ

    ReplyDelete