Saturday 5 December 2009

Butterfly With Background



And here is my final stamp image. It has turned out a little different than i had originaly planned, but i think it is for the better. I found this great picture of a grassy field which i thought would be perfect for my butterfly model. I stuck one on and then realised that it would look so much more effective if i included several more butterflies in the background all in different positions. I think it has turned out great!

As it can be seen i didnt have much luck finding a better texture to use for the butterfly body. Finding a good texture to use on the Internet is very hard, and I had no idea how to go about creating the texture myself. So in the end i settled for this new one. I think it looks better than the one i used before, but i know it could probably still be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment