Saturday 5 December 2009

Completed Stamps





And im done! Here are the final designs for the stamps. They have all turned out so much better than i was expecting them to and I am extremely pleased with them all.

I was debating whether or not i should incude some kind of text on each of the stamps, as a lot of stamps do as indicated in my mood board research. However i felt that they didnt actually need to have any and where fine the way they are. Especially since the stamps i normally use have no text on, so i thought i would do the same!

Anyway. I have really enjoyed using 3D Studio Max. I found it quite difficult to use at first but now i feel so much more confident with it. I will definately be continuing to use this program in the hope that someday i may be able to use these skills for some kind of ideal job for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment